Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I'm sure there's a story in there somewhere."

This is the funniest thing you'll read all month long. Jonah Goldberg posted a link to it on National Review's site and said "My one criticism is that they should have had someone defending the president's privacy. This is between him and the families of the victims, after all." I wrote to him and said "I’d also have liked to see someone blaming the Obama double homicide on the ‘culture of violence’ that President Bush created." and he replied and said 'yes!', which is cool. JG is a conservative celebrity to us political nerds.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

It's like when John Nolte wrote me back a big thank you for sending him the link to campaign ads if John Woo and Wes Anderson had directed them. Except Jonah Goldberg might be more famous than John, so that makes him cooler.