Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HIMYM

I have never seen any episodes of the show "How I Met Your Mother" because I refuse to accept the premise of the show as a premise to sustain a series of episodes. Supposedly it's about someone meeting his child's mother. So even if you told everyone's backstory, you'd have no more than 1 20 minute-long episode wherein a guy sits next to a girl in college, or maybe they're in the same FHE group. Once they meet, you would have to cancel the show.

So instead I propose it should be called "What I did in my life in the period of time after meeting your mother."

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I think Andra likes that show.

But she likes everything. She watches 2 1/2 men.

Andra said...

I do like that show... It's flippin' hilarious. You should try it, I bet you'd laugh too. "Barney", played by the late Doogie Howser, is a riot.