Friday, November 14, 2008

Reduction in Checker Sentence & Baby Names

Upon reflection, I was too hard below on the checkers who don't turn their lights on-they should not be murdered. That is harsh and really does not fit the crime-I went too far and I feel bad. I would be more than happy with just a light maiming. Checkers everywhere, please accept my apology.

Baby names. We're always open to suggestions but we've decided that since we already know it's a girl, the only other surprise we can deliver to family and friends once she's born is what her name is. So we're keeping that under tight wraps until April 13th or soon thereabouts. No names have been finalized yet, and there will likely be some new entries between now and then. So watch for that...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I saw that there were no comments to this post and it looked a little dejected so I decided to leave a comment. Ever thought of naming your baby Batman Hoopes? I know she is a girl, but Kory always wanted to name his kid Batman and his wife wont let him, so? I don't know. You might have to save it for your son. I just can't see anyone going for Batman as a girl's name.

Jessica said...

I personally am hoping for a boy so I can name him something like Tank. I don't think Batman Casey sounds as cool as Batman Hoopes.

Christian said...

Sure. Either that or Vicki Vale.