Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zombie, not Rob

So I've started something at work that's gotten away from me. I told the department we'd have a contest this month to have the scariest Halloween-themed cubicles. Then I went around bragging that mine would be better than anyone else's. And then I thought that I would stuff a bunch of clothes and make a bunch of zombies and put them in my office and have them be attending a zombie board meeting. And then everyone went out spending all this money and decorating their cubicles really elaborately and cool, but they're still waiting to see what I have planned.

And I just now realize I have no idea, really, how to make a zombie by stuffing clothes. What should its face look like? Hair? Eyes? Demeanor? I'm really not sure. Is there a picture book out there somewhere?

No comments: